Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

E46Auto sport 330i build date 2000 gm5 modul what is the different

E46Auto sport 330i build date 2000
gm5 modul what is the different between parts

61.35-6 907 659.9 zb high 12v

61 25 3 454 607 basic modul
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

hello,

these different part numbers are for different general modules for cars with different build dates and/or option levels.

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Steve

Thank you for your answer

I kind of new that but what i need to know

Is that does part 6135 3 454 607 able to deal with alarm, sunroof, central locking with power windows been open or closed with remote key (dimmond shape key) or rain sensor wiper to work on automatic as

61.35-6 907 659.9 zb high 12v does

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

unfortunately no such detail exists. BMW does not provide or publish it.