Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I cut phone cradle cable now cd changer and blue tooth stopped

Customer Question

I cut phone cradle cable now cd changer and blue tooth stopped working is that right is it expensive to repair? Plus air con not blowing cold now
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome,

My name is Steve and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I will provide an honest answer, I trust that this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for providing an honest answer and I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

it is possible for this wire to impact the changer and Bluetooth, yes.

the AC would not normally be expected to be impacted by this.

if just the wiring can be repaired then it should not be too expensive to fix, if you damaged a control unit somehow, then yes it could get expensive.

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.