Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

The clock & reset buttons etc 4in total to the right of computer

The clock & reset buttons etc 4in total to the right of computer don't function, all buttons to the left ok
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
which computer are you referring to?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Multi-information system
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

unfortunately this points to a simple internal failure of the unit. it will need to be replaced

you can find inexpensive used units on ebay or at a wreckers

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.