Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

320d Start engine ok first thing run car for 10mins turn

320d Start engine ok first thing run car for 10mins turn engine off then it will not start until engine has cooled down engine stars ok ???
Category: BMW
Expert:  Matt replied 3 years ago.

this sounds like a lack of fuel and could be a lack of fuel pressure from the electrical pump at the tank.

If the connections to the pump are corroded or damaged then the pump could stop at any time or could not be running at full speed. Check that its relay switches in and out and the relay contacts are clean and bright – replace the relay if in any doubt and do the same for the fuse,

also consider changing the fuel filter as if this partially blocked this too will reduce pressure.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thankyou have just put in new fuel pump 1 year ago , also have just incorperated STP injector cleaner with 45 lt of fuel. will wait intill this

has been through the system .

Expert:  Matt replied 3 years ago.
OK James

just get back to me on this post, if I can help further