Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I am receiving a hazard warning which is yellow. It is round

I am receiving a hazard warning which is yellow. It is round like a clock and has an ! in the middle I cannot find anything about this in the handbook
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

hello

are you able to post an image of the light? there are several that look like this.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry I cannot post an image - all I can say it looks a little like a clockface, with an exclamation mark in the middle and what appears to be a smll box on the top.

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

does it look like the below?

graphic
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes that is exactly right

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

this light means that you have a bulb out somewhere on the car. It is defined as "lamp defective"

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you.