Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

can you add the sat-nav (business media) to a 320d post production?

can you add the sat-nav (business media) to a 320d post production? Car already has the fin but the build was not inclusive of the business media package.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

there is currently no retrofit kit available to add this on your model.

if you wanted to throw enough money at it and are comfortable with lots of guesswork, anything is possible, but generally if a retrofit kit is not available, you would be looking at several grand, a lot of guess work, and dealers that would shy away from taking on such a project

I would strongly suggest you stay away from this unless a retrofit kit is made available in the future.

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.