Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Where will I find the Bluetooth Passkey on a 2003 X5?

Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
are you positive this vehicle is fitted with Bluetooth? does it ever state or indicated that it is in pairing mode?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I can get to the pairing mode and my phone finds the vehicle but when it asks for the passkey I am stumped because the standard 0000 or 1234 do not work. It tells me that the passkey is incorrect. I have search the web and found sites that shows where the Bluetooth device is situated and how to read the passkey but none of them mention an X5 so I was hoping that you would be able to tell me where to look.

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you.

the unit will either be in the boot below the cd changer per this image: CLICK HERE or below the floor per this image: CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.