Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

hi just unlocked my 4.6 x5 went in and the air compresser has

Customer Question

hi just unlocked my 4.6 x5 went in and the air compresser has went on at rear and raised rear suspension right up and wont cum down and light is on the dash suspension inact ?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

hello,

what question can I answer for you regarding this?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do i get it back down ?

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

the system is faulted. it will need to be fixed before operation will return to normal

what you can try is to unhook the vehicle battery for an hour to reset the system

if this does not work then the fault logs will need to be read from the car as the first step in trouble shooting the fault, then proper repairs made based on the diagnostic results.

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.