Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I took delivery of 520d m sport in march this year under the

I took delivery of 520d m sport in march this year under the impression it was a 2014 year model. It doesn't have slight crease in metal adjacent to headlights. How can i tell which model year i have?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
What is the vin of the car?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

VIN - WBA5C32050D633191

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
please double check the last 7 digits. thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi Steve - just checked that the actual number on car matches the V5C - which it does - the last 7 digits are correct - D633191

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

this vin is a 2014 model based on it having a 2014 production date. 2013 model year production ended in late 2013.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.