Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Just fitted alpine retro fit to my bmw 1series 2010!! Just

Just fitted alpine retro fit to my bmw 1series 2010!! Just went to start the car up and all warning lights are up and car doesn't sart but the widescreen washers are going
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

what is the part # XXXXX what was installed?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Part no b65.41.0.445.684 ?
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

unfortunately there isn't a lot you can try in this case. something has gone wrong with the install

unhook the battery for an hour, try a jump start, try a second key, try locking/unlocking the door manually a few times

if that does not work then you likely have a CAS (car access system) or power distribution fault which will require proper diagnostics as well as parts replmacement and/or programming to rectify

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.