Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a x 3 when I go up hill and round a left hand bend

I have a x 3 when I go up hill and round a left hand bend I loose traction have to ease off and gently throtle again ,while this is hapening the orange 4x4 light comes on , on the dash .can you help please ..Thank you Ray . car is o5 with 59000 miles , two Lt D .turbo
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
Please elaborate on "test came up with dsc sencer"
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I took to my local garage e put it on the computer and told me it came up with DSC sender . and its going to cost a fortune sorry I can't help only more Steve / Ray

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
If you've already taken the car for a diagnosis, what is your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The main thing I'm won'tto nowis the garage said it was going to cost around £900 as I have just moved here I don't now this garage Steve
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

that is a fair price. it is a very expensive sensor and takes some labor to replace.

the only way to save would be possibly to look for a second hand sensor.

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle