Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Hi is it costly to mend electric windows that wont go back

Hi is it costly to mend electric windows that won't go back up all the way round on a bmw convertible 325i auto reg 1995
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

depending on the underlying cause this could run a few hundred to close to a grand or more.

I wouldn't buy the car until the issue is resolved or unless it is heavily discounted.

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi thanks for your honest the car is for sale at 695 and not been on the Rd for a few yrs I think I should maybe not touch it ?

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you.

you don't want to own a BMW that only costs 695. you are going to have problems beyond just the windows..

Sorry