Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I am looking for can messages for my project.I need message

Customer Question

I am looking for can messages for my project. I need message ID and bytes. Info like: Speed RPM Fuel Tank Level inside temperature Out side temperature odometer fuel consumption distant travelled oil warning water volume warning tyre warning battery volts battery status etc..

This information is in BMW F10 CAN database and is available to BMW technical experts.

In fact most OBD2 diagnostic tool makes have access to this info.

Also OBD2 is open and not propriety.

Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need this answered very quickly please, it has almost been a week.

I am surprised it has taken so long to find an expert!

Answer is needed for BMW F10 series (525i).

Thanks in advance

Moneer afghan

Hello Moneer afghan,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Few days wait would have been OK, but 7 days means you are still waiting for the right expert!

I can wait for few days as long as you are confident that you some one who can answer.

Best regards

Moneer

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can I expect an answer, it has been 8 days now.

If you are unable to assist please let me know.

Hello Moneer,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am disappointed that you have still not found an expert after 8 days!

I can wait for two more days. If you still fail to find 'the expert' then please kindly return £28 I have paid. With my current experience I don't think have the confidence in your setup to answer any question that I may have. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.