Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

x3 e83 2004 rear wiper failure is there a module to replace

x3 e83 2004 rear wiper failure is there a module to replace and where or replace the motor
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
What is the last 7 digits of the vin?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

vin wb31396

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

please note that a positive rating must be clicked in order to credit me for taking time out of my weekend to answer your question. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you.

sorry for the delay

the rear wipe module is integrated into the rear wiper motor, so if no fuses are blown, there is only one likely culprit - this unit itself (which also controls the rear wash pump). I would suggest replacing it.

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks foryour advice. do you know if the part has to be paired to the car or not?