Mike
Mike, BMW Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi, I own a BMW 320CDI 53 plate and Im after the PN number

Customer Question

Hi, I own a BMW 320CDI 53 plate and I'm after the PN number to sync the Bluetooth. I DO NOT have the Bluetooth card. I've been told it's somewhere behind my Disc changer in the boot. Is this true? Any advise very welcome. Thanks.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
do you know for a fact that this vehicle has bluetooth installed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it definatly has. I can get it to say BT PAIRING on the stereo. My phone finds it but can't pair them as I don't no PK code. I've tried obvious 1234, 1111, 0000 etc etc
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

it should be located with the CD changer (generally on top), it is a silver box

do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've not yet checked as away with family for wk'end. But I'm pretty sure it's not located where u say as I've already looked there. I've had the boot card totally off and checked all around there. Also I've already had £15 debited from my card and had no answers apart from yours y'day. Cheers
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome...

My name is MIKE... Im happy to help you .. The previous expert that spoke to you has opted out of this question - you can see that by his name at the bottom of his last answer he sent you - in red.

So... I will give you a pic to help you ... Click the image below:

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Check your one - remove the panels... There will be a sticker with the Passkey for you that you need on the back of the silver unit... either the top or the bottom one.... just remove the small mount fixings and ease the whole lot away from the side of the car -to view it.

.... If you dont have the silver boxes - as shown above, then your car is not bluetooth equipped.

If you do - but the sticker is not there - then someone has , for some odd reason, removed it.. The only way to get the number then is via a Bmw dealer who would plug in diag equipment to "read" the number out of the memory chip in the module.

Im very pleased to have helped you -Let me know if you need anything more-

** ** >>Meantime -- - - >> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that... (( NB... Please be sure to click that on THIS answer.. not the ones you have had above.. ))

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.