Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Have got E93 320d convertible 2009 with folding hardtop. Top

Have got E93 320d convertible 2009 with folding hardtop. Top is presently open but wont close. Boot lid goes halfway and then stops. Passenger window not dropped at all (????).
Is there a manual over ride? Expecting rain soon!!
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

hello,

I will provide an honest answer and am doing so in good faith. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

unfortuately the answer to your question is that there is no manual over ride.

you can try assisting the roof as it closes by hand and checking fuses, but otherwise you will need to move the vehicle indoors or cover it.

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle