Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi - My 2006 BMW 330cd M Sport (E46) convertible wing mirrors

Customer Question

Hi - My 2006 BMW 330cd M Sport (E46) convertible wing mirrors do not function under switch control. I have changed the control switch and the fuse is OK. I have proved there is power to the control switch. The passenger mirror dips when reverse is selected (manual transmission) and can be cancelled by pressing the drivers seat memory #1 button. The driver side mirror adjusts to the pre-programmed angle when the memory button is pressed .. this proves that both adjusting motors are good. Neither mirror folds up when the folding button is pressed. Any suggestions please? best regards ***** *****
Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal

I am still waiting for an answer to this question.

Best regards

Jim XXXXXX

Hello Jim,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal

OK - still waiting...

Jim