Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

what special tool do I need to change the last two spark plugs

what special tool do I need to change the last two spark plugs (left and right up against the rear of the engine) on the E63 6 series the normal spanners/wrenches DO NOT have enough room to apply any torque?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
what is the last 7 digits of the vin?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Steve, the numbers are B535618

Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
I will verify and post back shortly
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

sorry for the delay

there isn't really anything very special required for this, you may just need to remove a few more things or spend a little more time easing them out

this video shows the process on this engine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOZwVANRla4

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.