Mike
Mike, BMW Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi I've got a 320d m sport bmw and soon as start the car it

Hi I've got a 320d m sport bmw and soon as start the car it says on the sat nav screen auto stop start failure???? Gav
Category: BMW
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIke..

The message you have there is indeed telling you that self tests on the cars systems, have determined that the start / stop feature either has developed a fault or is out of spec.

This will not be a fuse issue or anything like that Im afraid - to find out what is wrong, you have to have a plug in fault code test done... at a garage as this needs the correct equipment..to determine what the fault is - at which time, it can then be fixed for you.

There really is no telling what the fault is - it could be one of a hundred things - so that is the way forward for you now on this to get this sorted for you.

Im very pleased to have helped / advised you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.