Mike
Mike, BMW Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi I've got a 320d m sport bmw and soon as start the car it

Hi I've got a 320d m sport bmw and soon as start the car it says on the sat nav screen auto stop start failure???? Gav
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIke..

The message you have there is indeed telling you that self tests on the cars systems, have determined that the start / stop feature either has developed a fault or is out of spec.

This will not be a fuse issue or anything like that Im afraid - to find out what is wrong, you have to have a plug in fault code test done... at a garage as this needs the correct equipment..to determine what the fault is - at which time, it can then be fixed for you.

There really is no telling what the fault is - it could be one of a hundred things - so that is the way forward for you now on this to get this sorted for you.

Im very pleased to have helped / advised you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.