Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

hi i have 2002 bmw330d when cold it starts but after the

hi
i have 2002 bmw330d
when cold it starts but after the engine has run and gets hot it wont start till the engine
cools
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
The most common things that would cause this would be a faulty temp sensor or leaky injectors. It should not take much diagnostic time to have this verified at a properly equipped bmw garage.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

when the car is running it goes well no problems

accelerates quickly

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
That does not change my answer. That would be expected. Please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating.