Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

car116i tyre presures please front 225/40r18 back 245/35

Customer Question

car116i tyre presures please front 225/40r18 back 245/35 r18
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
What model year is the car?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

year 2014 F2O i116i sport 5 DOOR SPORTS 1598 cc petrol

Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

bmw does not publish tyre pressures for this car. If it was me I would run 35 front, 38 rear.

the exact tyre pressures recommended for your car can be found on a sticker in the door opening, like this: CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle

Steve, BMW Expert
Experience: BMW Expert
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.

it should be on the sticker on the door jamb

but

its 2.2 to 2.6 bar on the front and 2.1 to 3.1 bar on the back and the exact pressure will depend on how many people you regurly have it the carand what speed you intend to travel at