Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My automatic bmw stopped moving awhen it got to neutral with

Customer Question

My automatic bmw stopped moving a
when it got to neutral with a bit of worry it moved when moved to the left and went into drive
Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help you -

Could you please just try and explain the issue you have a little more clearly as Im not 100% sure what the issue is?

Rgds, MIKE....................................