Robert
Robert, BMW Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Hi there could you please tell me where I can find the parking

Hi there could you please tell me where I can find the parking module as I think it is faulty after a long tone it flashes there's no beeps like my e46
Category: BMW
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

The PDC "parking distance control" module as far i recall is where the main battery is located or just in front of it - the battery on these the E53 should be under the spare tyre within the boot - you need to remove the tyre..the cross brace the tyre fits onto - bolts top corners and lower one to remove..then under that you'll see the battery..a black cover thats surrounds the battery..remove that cover a few screws to remove and under that you should see the PDC just in front of the battery ..you cant miss it as it will be either a white/black module box with about 3 plugs connected into the top..one white / one black / one blue..I do hope this helps