Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

335i m sport 2007 tracking alignment problem.

Customer Question

335i m sport 2007 tracking alignment problem. The two front wheels and one rear wheel lines up when adjusting the cambering bolts, but the passenger left rear wheel is out by centimetres; not millimetres and wearing out on the inner sides of the rear tyres. I have changed the rear coil springs, the shocks and the rear upper wishbones.

Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi ShantalI am disappointed that you do not have an answer my question. I am anxiously awaiting an answer from your experts as I was recommended to use your service over others as I was told you have BMW expects at hand. I would imagine they would have been able to give me some idea as to how to resolve this problem. Please keep open. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shantal
I replied to you yesterday to say I was disappointed I had not received a resolution to my problem. I also said I had wanted to keep the question open. I have received another message in response to this which says I will be getting a refund. Doe that mean that you are no longer looking for an expert to answer my question?
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shantal
I wish to close my question.
Please refund me my charges as stated in your last response.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I haven't had a response from you regarding my refund. Can you return my payment