Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I Own a BMW R1200 GS LC 2013 , it has a right hand

Customer Question

I Own a BMW R1200 GS LC 2013 , it has a right hand engine rattle, see clip http://youtu.be/W6WFD_GLWiw , dealer has tried numerous fixes but still the same, have you any ideas what is causing this and how to fix, really appreciate any help in advance. Kevin XXXXX

Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Still waiting for an answer.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please close my question and reverse charges