Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

hi, when driving the jerked like the brakes had been dabbed

hi, when driving the jerked like the brakes had been dabbed . the dsc yellow triangle light plus the yellow brake warning light are on.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

hello,

can you please clarify what you mean by "when driving the jerked like the brakes had been dabbed "

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry i missed the word car. the car jerked (veered) a little like the brakes had been applied briefly.

Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
you have experienced a failure in the dsc/abs system of the car
commonly the control module for the system or a sensor that informs the system will fail and cause such behavior
as these warning lights and symptoms are not specific, the first / only step to be taken at this time is a fault log scan to see what has been recorded in the car's computer fault memory as the cause.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.