Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi I have a 59 1 series

Customer Question

Hi I have a 59 1 series 1.8se cabriolet, the problem I have is the brake pedal goes hard when you slow down, it seems to be that when you depress the pedal a number of times when you come to a halt in traffic that the brake pedal goes hard and the car will not stop and rolls on. I have had it in to a local garage who first of all replaced the pipe to the servo saying that the pipe had a small crack in it !!!, then when that did not work they replaced the servo unit, although it is slightly better the problem has not been sorted, any idea's please??

Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Chantal
I have not had any answers to my question as yet.
Dennis
Hello Dennis,
Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Hello Dennis,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal, if possible I would like an answer to my question however long it takes.

Dennis

Hello Dennis,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal i have been very disappointed in the whole experience, I note from my bank account that there has been a withdrawal for membership of £25.00 I did not apply for membership at any time and I am disturbed that you can access my account when you feel like it, due to my poor experience with your company I would like you to refund my account of £25.00 as I do not ever intend to use you again and would not recommend you to any one and please rmoved my account record from your system after the refund.

Dennis