Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

my 2002 e39 touring has no sound coming from radio /cd, it

my 2002 e39 touring has no sound coming from radio /cd, it started with no sound on drivers side,but no sound at all now
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

if the vehicle has premium sound with a seperate amplifier fitted, then the amp is the likely cause.

if no amp is fitted (ie basic sound) then the problem is likely the radio head unit itself

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.