Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a 3 year old 320 Touring and when returning home the

I have a 3 year old 320 Touring and when returning home the other evening the display panel went out completely, even the indicator green flashing light did not appear even though the indicators are working. it is still not working. Nicholas XXXXXX

Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
What exactly has been tried to correct the issue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The fuses have been checked and a short diagnostic check turned up nothing at all

Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
Unfortunately if the fuses are fine then the unit itself has failed.
I would suggest unhooking the vehicle battery for an hour to reboot the unit, but most likely it will need to be replaced or at a minimum reprogrammed by a main dealer.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.