Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 320d touring 07plate I can't get the glass opening

Customer Question

I have a 320d touring 07plate I can't get the glass opening to open on the rear does it have a fuse ? I have a manual but can't see anything that points me to the problem
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
What is the last 7 of the vin?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Vin is / ft14774

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I sent the vin Number and had no response?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do you have answer to my problem or not?(expert)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks back to me about my bmw what a crap website i certainly won't be recommending it to anybody complete waste of money very dissapointed !!!!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One last question why do they call you an expert when you can't even respond to my initial question ?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I’m a moderator topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cancel