Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

my bmw 3series 320d e91 wont start. had a warning light for

my bmw 3series 320d e91 wont start. had a warning light plugs come on about a week ago. changed them and changed the battery from the original bmw one. its still not starting. checked the fuses next to the ecu none of them have blown. the trip and clock has been reset. wont even try to tick over unless slaved up to another car, tried engine start spray. just clunks out..... in desperate need of some advice. jon.

Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
have you had any diagnostics carried out?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not as yet. Trying to find somewhere local thats mobile is proving more difficult than i thought it would be.

Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated on a weekend. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me honest and that I receive nothing time until a positive rating is clicked.

these types of issues are difficult to diagnose without proper computer diagnostics, as this is how these cars are designed to be diagnosed

based on your description I suspect there is an issue with fuel delivery such as a failed fuel pump or clogged filter.

there could also be an issue with the glow plug system, but the faults definitely need to be read from the car to shed any light on that.

ulitmately you may need to invest in having it towed if you hope speedy resolution and minimized downtime.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.