Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

got a problem with my BMW 3 series E46 number plate lights

got a problem with my BMW 3 series E46 number plate lights and boot catch both not working please can you help
Tony
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me honest and that I receive nothing time until a positive rating is clicked.
Most likely the problem is pinched wiring where it leaves the car and enters the boot lid.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Steve, will check tomorrow.

Tony

Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating. If you would like to post back, you are free to do so without charge after selecting a positive rating.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Steve, checked wiring it's exactly as you said break in the wiring loom between boot and car, should have looked at it before rating you do apolozise rating would have been excellent.

Tony