Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

good morning. i have a E46 330i which is losing coolant. yesterday

Customer Question

good morning. i have a E46 330i which is losing coolant. yesterday the system was pressure tested no sign of leak and the dye test was done to check head gasket which is fine. oil filler cap is fairly clean occasional brownie stuff but not very much. the car was left running on a ramp no sign of leak. i then drove the car home 20minutes left the car and water had run out from under passenger side front and the float was at the bottom. car runs a dream please i need help
Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with this problem. Can you please post the last seven digits of the vehicle identification number for me please? This will help me look up some vehicle specifics.