Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

after i started my car i immediately revved it.It started missing

after i started my car i immediately revved it.It started missing . I shut it and started it the next day, it missed in the beginning and after 2 mins of idling stedied out. It does the same to date but now the eml has come on.Every time from cold the car shudders when started and then steadies out. What is the problem
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
What faults are logged in the car's computer fault memory?
What year and model is the car?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Don't have any records of the cars computer fault memory, don't understand what u saying. The car is a 2001 325ci m sport. You are the first person I have contacted.

Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
The most common cause of this would be a bad temp sensor or fuel pressure bleed off issue (fuel pump or leaking injector)m
To verify, you will need to have the fault logs read from the car and fuel pressure tested and monitored when the issue is present.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.