Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

ABS lights come on again, also the speedo not working but rev

ABS lights come on again, also the speedo not working but rev counter is fine, feels like turbo stuttering before kicking in ??
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
This is caused by a failed wheel speed sensor or failed abs control moudle.
The only way to verify will be to have the computer fault logs read from the car using a diagnostic scan tool.
If it proves to be the module, you should try to have yours repaired as a replacement is very expensive. Bba reman can be found on google and is your best bet for a repair.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.