Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

1997 BMW 528i it keep giving a "open circuit ignition feedback

Customer Question

1997 BMW 528i it keep giving a "open circuit ignition feedback resistor" where is this feedback resistor located?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with this. Can you please post the last seven digits of the VIN number for me? This will help me look up vehicle specific wiring diagrams. Thank you.