Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

bmw e93 2008. Having tyre pressure monitor failure warning

bmw e93 2008. Having tyre pressure monitor failure warning along with abs dtc etc. If I charge the battery I can do confirm tyre pressure and get rid of fault warnings albeit temporarily. Is the battery on its last legs.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

yes this would indicate that the battery is failing or not being charged properly by the car's alternator

the battery and alternator should both be tested

if you replace the battery, the car needs to be programmed to properly accept, monitor and charge the new battery.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.