Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

The speedo and rev counter are being temperamental. All other

The speedo and rev counter are being temperamental. All other gauges are working fine. Got a 2003 e46 330d msport
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
what has been checked so far?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Was told fuses. But as they work, now and again, can't be that. They're fine anyway

Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

sorry for the delay

I would suggest checking connections at the back of the instrument cluster but unfortuantely this is normally a simple failure of the cluster itself as the speed and rpm signals are sent via different systems and only share the instrument cluster in common.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.