Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a 318i 08 plate, whilst stationery at traffic lights

i have a 318i 08 plate, whilst stationery at traffic lights the car the eco kicks in when i came to move off the car had no power. after about 3 mins i tried again and this time it started until i got home where it did it again. I called the RAC out who said i had a loose connection on my fuse box. What procedure do i have to do to take out the fuse box to check it please
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
what is the last 7 digits of the vin?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the last seven digits of the vin is A337845

Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

the procedure to remove the fuse box is:

first remove:
the entrace cover strip
footweel trim panel
lower instrument panel trim cover
cup holders
decorative dash trim
glove box
junction box

once all of this has been removed, you can then simply unscrew the fuse box and remove it.

I have also offered additional services you may be interested in.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

taken out the screws for the glove box its loose but will not come out. Is there anything further more that i have to do to take it out?