Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Can I have parking sensors fitted to my 1 series that will

Customer Question

Can I have parking sensors fitted to my 1 series that will be attached to my onboard computer
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
what is the last 7 digits of the vin?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
J431297
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

you can have rear and or front parking sensors installed as a retrofit on this model

this will need to be purchased and installed by a main dealer, as only they have access to the parts and the software required for this install.

it will cost around £1,000 for all required parts and install of the rear sensors, around another £500 for front

unfortunately it is not a cheap upgrade

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.