Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

My bmw e93 convertible roof won't close it won't come out

Customer Question

hi my bmw e93 convertible roof won't close it won't come out of the trunk at all, the boot lid comes up all the way then it stops but it won't physically come out the trunk when closing the boot lid it goes back down and then the windows go up. can you help
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

hi,

what kind of help are you seeking with this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know how else to lift the roof up the roof won't come out the trunk but the windows and boot lid works but hardtop won't come out the trunk
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
There is no manual over ride to raise the roof on this car.
You can look for items that have been pinched by the roof and pound with a fist while trying to raise the roof, but otherwise there is a failure in the system which cannot be circumvented without professional equipment (by desgin)
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.