Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

We've just bought a 14 plate x5 and when you take the foot

Hi, we've just bought a 14 plate x5 and when you take the foot off the accelerator at low speeds the car judders, we've took it back to bmw who says the computer has issued no problems. The car still judders, the car is fine when our are accelerating, but when you take your foot of the pedal it definitely judders, can anyone help?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
What kind of help are you seeking?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What is the cause of the juddering?

Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
what part of the vehicle does the juddering come from?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We feel it in the front and when we are driving it.
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated on s Saturday. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

as I am sure you can appreciate, it is difficult to diagnose a judder that one cannot experience first hand.

some common things that would cause this would be worn suspension components, a problem with the front differential or output shafts, a bad transmission or engine mount, or problem with the vehicle transfer case. I would suggest focussing in these areas.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.