Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a bmw 320d which I purchased second hand. It is a 2010

Customer Question

I have a bmw 320d which I purchased second hand. It is a 2010 efficent dynamics model. I am dissapointed with the sound system. Iwould like to know if BMW can upgrade the sound or audio for me.... if not what are my options?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No its okay. I would like to leave it. I really appreciate your help and support. I am not deterred by this.
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
what is the last 7 digits of the vin of the car?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The registration of the vehicle is AV60EUD hope that helps