Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I drive a 2006 320I series! The key lock sign is on after

Customer Question

Hi I drive a 2006 320I series! The key lock sign is on after I left the remote in the ignition lock and turned off the engine whilst in drive mode. Now the ignition lock does not take the key and the lock sign is still on
Category: BMW
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with this problem. Can you post the last seven digits of the VIN number please? If you hold the key in the slot are you able to restart the vehicle?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately it took two days to get a response, and the problem has been solved already. I'm just disappointed with this service. Not your fault though. Thanks for responding.