Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

When locating the balancer shaft timing tool on a N47 320D

Customer Question

When locating the balancer shaft timing tool on a N47 320D diesel engine as the lugs are not offset in the tool which way should the balancer weights be positioned, to the top of the engine or the bottom. The location tool can be installed with the shafts 180 degrees out if this information is not known.

I just need to add that I can get this info tomorrow for free. This will only be of any help If I can get this answer now.

It's too late now (3.05pm) please forget this and refund the money to my card, you indicate that there is somebody (Matt) sat there waiting to answer this but there obviously is not!

Category: BMW