Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Just about to purchase a separate 2010 produced 320d m sport

Customer Question

Just about to purchase a September  2010 produced 320d m sport tourer with only 22k on clock. Engine  is N47d2001. Is this going to be affected by timing chain problems. It seems to be a hot topic online . Car is in top condition . However, at 16000 pounds I don't want to spend my life waiting for the engine to fail. Cheers

Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I paid £15 to get an expert to answer my question. I would like an answer or a refund. Many thanks.

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Close question and refund please.