Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a 2012 730 series M sport F01. Voice does not work at

I have a 2012 730 series M sport F01. Voice does not work at all! any ideas? is there any reset sequence I should try. The hand book doesn't mention anything about voice not working it mentions various levels of voice depending on package and that's about it
Andy
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
hello,
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
the only reset you can attempt at home is to unhook the car battery for an hour.
otherwise there could be a glitch or fault in the system which would need to be remedied by BMW
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.