Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a R1200RT LC NEW 2014, I can feel a slight vibration

Customer Question

I have a R1200RT LC NEW 2014, I can feel a slight vibration through the front wheel up the handle bars. Which I am positive was not there over the first 6-7 thou This is giving me tinkles in fingers and I have had to wrap soft rubber to try to stop it. I have just come back from Hols done 2700 thou and felt it was worse when on cruise control. The bike doesn't feel a smooth as it was ? Any ideas please Neville XXXXXXXXX

Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Neville,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for coming back but can we close this now as I have found out the problem after taking it to a dealer
( worn cam Shaft )
Thanks again