Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

L have a bmw 20l e46 I have stood put new battery

l have a bmw 20l e46 I have stood for 2yrs put new battery on car fired up fine but fob don't work heater fan windows interior lights central locking wipers either is it the battery in the fobs that the problem
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
hello,
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
you have asked "is it the battery in the fobs that the problem"
The answer to this question is no. There is no chance that this is at all related to the battery in the fobs.
the problem is most likely a failed general module and failed blower motor resistor. Be sure to check all fuses if you have not, just in case some are blown.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks for your info means a lot contact you soon
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome. Please do not forget to CLICK ON a positive rating as the question has been answered. If you would like to follow up in the future you can do so for no additional charge after selecting a positive rating. I receive nothing for my time, info or answer until a positive rating is selected. Please do not forget to CLICK ON a positive rating