Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a 730SE and the screen and its functions have stopped

I have a 730SE and the screen and its functions have stopped working, No phone, No Radio, No Satnav etc. it just displays "No Signal" on the screen
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
What question did you have about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How to regain functionality and have my Radio, Phone, Media etc. back again
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
Most likely the idrive system has simply failed. The only way to get the functionality back with be to have the faulty components replaced and reprogrammed under warranty by your main dealer.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.